We at DMEC, guide you through the maze of questions to find solutions best suited to your profile and parameters ensuring you choose the best Career Path. DMEC has professional and experienced counselors that provide help to identify the professional goals, enable the student to make a wiser academic decision, and give personal guidance to help choose courses that perfectly fit your career or personal goals.
We also host direct interviews from university representatives & give comprehensive & unbiased information on various study options. Over 90% of our students are references from our past-students.
The goal of DMEC through career counseling is to not only help you make the decisions you need to make now, but also to give you the knowledge and skills you need in order to make future career and life decisions.
To enable students to achieve their dreams and reach their potential in whatever they aim to do.
To provide unparalleled academic excellence.
To promote ethical practices and the development of social awareness and responsibility in all of our students.
DMEC would like to be among the many other organizations, schools, foundations or companies that would like to encourage students to pause and think where and how we are going. To lead the change in our approach to growth & development, to take the responsibility for such change, that we want to see in the world around us. Our vision is to identify, encourage and nurture Leadership, Confidence, Responsibility, Teamwork, a World Vision and other positive traits in students and young learners through innovative technology and learning methodology.
The world is filled with various career choices ranging from medicine to mass communication, engineering to event management, marine biology to information technology. To select the right career from the various options available today, has become a daunting and challenging process. A large number of students continue to choose a career based merely on the fact that their friends are doing the same thing or because their parents told them to do so. This, however, may not be the best way to go about it.
We at DMEC understand the dilemma of the students while choosing the pathways for higher education. To cater to such needs DMEC conducts a vocational guidance program called Academic Pathway Planning.
• Identify the needs of students so that the appropriate test may be administered from the battery of test with us.
• 3-4 hours online / paper-pencil psychometric test.
• Report given by a qualified psychologist.
A comprehensive 15+ page report provides:
• An explanation of the report and how to use it.
• Graphic scores of the aptitude, interest and personality tests.
• An overview narrative report and summary of the results.
• A telephonic consultation with a certified psychologist with a prior appointment.
• The results are not a benchmark but an indicator which gives you a platform to work on.
• Study / Work options in India and overseas.